Wheelchair accessibility and pets
All paths are wide enough to be accessible for wheel chair users. Only the stepping stones in front of the waterfall and the road up to the small tea house on the hill are not accessible.
Do you need a hand? Let us know and we'll help you right away!
There is an accessible toilet available in the Japanese Garden.
- Use the alternative path to bypass the stepping stones at the waterfall.
- Book one of the two available wheelchairs ahead if necessary: this makes your visit more comfortable.
- If you come visit us as a group of wheelchair users, please let us know, so we can open up the Western style tea house to improve your accessibility of the ceremony house.
- Every little bridge and most paths are easily accessible.
- In the central pond, the W-shaped path is not accesible and neither are the steppingstones after.
- In the most right pond, the bridge across the pond is not accessible.
- Neither is the staircase that goes up towards the tea house