Hasselt is recognised as a tourist centre, so the shops can always be open, even on Sundays. In addition to our ‘big shopping Sundays’ such as spring shopping and autumn shopping, there are shops that have decided to open the first Sunday of the month. Combine shopping with a museum visit, a nice dinner, or another fun activity. The Jenever Museum, the Stadsmus, and the Fashion Museum (where the SMUK exhibition is currently being held) are open on Sundays.
Official Sunday shopping 2020
• Sunday, March 29th: Spring shopping (shopping ten day)
• Sunday, April 5th: Spring shopping (shopping ten day)
• Sunday, July 5th: Sales shopping
• Sunday, October 4th: Autumn shopping
• Sunday, December 13th: Christmas shopping
• Sundy, December 20th: Christmas shopping
• Sunday, January 3th: Sales shopping
Tourism Hasselt is open during the Shopping Sundays
During the Shopping Sundays, Tourisme Hasselt is always open. You can visit our shop from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm. We’d like to welcome our visitors with all the information of our city. You can obtain a tourist info magazine or you can buy various Hasselt specialties at our shop.