While processing the (personal) data of her internet(sub)websites, the city of Hasselt/OCMW Hasselt respects the privacy. On different locations of the (sub)websites of the city of Hasselt/OCMW Hasselt personal data are collected. These data are collected and processed according to the regulations of the law of 8 december 1992 on the processing of personal data.
1. Objective of the processing
The city of Hasselt/OCMW Hasselt processes your data with the following objectives:
- to provide information and/or to offer a service as requested by you and to inform you about this.
- to keep you informed about other products and services of the city of Hasselt/OCMW Hasselt
The processing of your personal data is limited to the above mentionned objectives. By providing your personal data you explicitly approve its processing by the city of Hasselt/OCMW Hasselt with the above mentionned objectives. Except specified by law or unless you gave your permission, your personal data will not be shared with third parties or used for direct-marketing purposes.
2. Your rights
You can assume that the city of Hasselt/OCMW Hasselt processes your personal data in an “honest and legitimate” way. This means that the data will only be processed with the above mentionned and explicitly justified objectives. The city of Hasselt/OCMW Hasselt assures an adequat, relevant and non-excessive personal data processing. In all cases you can appeal to the following rights:
- You can always access the registered personal data and verify its correctness
- You have the possibility to have your personal data corrected and/or removed. To do so you can contact our webmaster .
3. Modifications and contact