Plopsa Indoor Hasselt
Plopsa Indoor Hasselt is highly recommended for a day out in Hasselt. A thrilling combination of the magic of your favourite Studio 100 characters and some 25 exciting attractions.
- Children ≥ 1 m and adults:18.75 euros
- Children between 85 cm and 1 m: 9.99 euros
Always check the calendar on the website before you leave: www.plopsa.be
Accessibility and parking
- Train: Buy the special deal B-Day trip ticket (train + admission) at major Belgian stations or at http://www.belgianrail.be/en/leisure/bexcursions.aspx
- Bus: At the railway station, take the H3 city bus (direction Trichterheide) or line 45 (direction Maaseik), and get off at the 'Provinciehuis' stop on the Universiteitslaan.
- Parking: Plopsa Indoor Hasselt is located at Grenslandhallen, where a large parking area is available.
This is paid parking.
For people with a disability, a special guidebook is available with all the relevant facilities and services. More info is available on the website.