Openingshours and Tickets
The Japanese Garden is open from Sunday March 31 until Sunday November 3, 2019.
OPEN: Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00h to 17:00h (last entrance until16:30h)
Also open on Public holidays: 13h-17h (last entrance until 16:30h)
- During the opening period of 2019 these will be: Easter Sunday (April 21); Easter Monday (April 22); Labour Day (May 1); Ascension Day (May 30); Pentecost (June 9); Pentecost Monday (June 10); Belgian National Holiday (July 21); Assumption of the Virgin Mary (August 15), All Saints' Day (November 1).
Payments at the entrance can be done in cash and by debit card.
Normal entrance fee: a ticket for 6 euro
Reduction fee: a ticket for 4,5 euro for:
- BILL-pas members
- People with physical disabilities
- Groups larger than 15 people (learn everything about our group visits here)
* People with a Bokrijk Subscription have a unique discount ticket of 3 euros
Student fee: a ticket for 1 euro
- School groups (children older than 12y) after reservation
- Students with a valid student card
- Children 'till 12 years old
- Upon presenting your UiTpas Hasselt
- Upon presenting your 48h-card
- Upon presenting your Klasse Teacher Card
- Upon presenting your Riebedebiepas
- Helpers of people with a physical disability
- People with a mental disability and their helpers
- Marrying couples
- Visitors dressed in a traditional Japanese outfit