Going shopping in Hasselt? Then you must not miss our markets.
- Kolonel Dusartplein market: every Tuesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Kuringen neighbourhood market (Gildezaal car park): every Tuesday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Banneux neighbourhood market (Banneux church car park): every Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Kermt neighbourhood market (Kermetaplein): every Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Godsheide neighbourhood market (Kiezelstraat): every Tuesday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.
Montmartre art market
The Capucienenplein (near the Tourism Office) is transformed into a mini Montmartre in July and August. Artists sell their handmade artwork on the square. You can find a wide range of paintings, water colours, ceramics, wood carvings, hats, etc. Would you like to have a stand here? Then please email email@example.com.