Going shopping in Hasselt? Then you must not miss our markets.
- Kolonel Dusartplein market: every Tuesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Kuringen neighbourhood market (Gildezaal car park): every Tuesday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Banneux neighbourhood market (Banneux church car park): every Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Kermt neighbourhood market (Kermetaplein): every Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Godsheide neighbourhood market (Kiezelstraat): every Tuesday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.
Montmartre art market
The Capucienenplein (near the Tourism Office) is transformed into a mini Montmartre every Saturday morning from July 20 to August 31. Artists sell their handmade artwork on the square. You can find a wide range of paintings, water colours, ceramics, wood carvings, hats, etc. Would you like to have a stand here? Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merwt farmers market
Every 1st Saturday of the month (from June to October), small-scale farmers, processors, and craftspeople from Limburg sell their products in the hangar/shed at the station. You can taste, discover, and buy, while also enjoying breakfast and just hanging out. The market is called ‘Merwt’, a phonetic reference to the dialect for market.