Markets in Hasselt
Kolonel Dusartplein market: every Tuesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Kuringen neighbourhood market (Gildezaal car park): every Tuesday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Banneux neighbourhood market (Banneux church car park): every Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Kermt neighbourhood market (Kermetaplein): every Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Godsheide neighbourhood market (Kiezelstraat): every Tuesday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.
Additional market days
- Monday, 26 June 2017: Midsummer market (Kolonel Dusartplein) from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 14 August: Banneuxwijk funfair market (Banneuxwijk) from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, 18 August: Stevoort funfair market (Sint-Maartensplein) from 6 p.m. to midnight.
- Tuesday, 19 September 2017: annual market on Funfair Tuesday (Kolonel Dusartplein) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, 23 September 2017: Farmers market (station) from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, 21 October 2017: Farmers market (station) from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, 29 October through Thursday, 2 November 2017: All-Saints flower market (Sint-Truidersteenweg, Kruisveld Cemetery) from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 17 December 2017: Midwinter market (Kolonel Dusartplein) from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Antiques & collectibles market
From April to the end of October, you can come wind your way through the antiques, collectibles, and curios market every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Would you like to have a stand here? Then please call 0496 58 74 02 or 0496 58 74 03.
Montmartre art market
The Capucienenplein (near the Tourism Office) is transformed into a mini Montmartre in July and August. Artists sell their handmade artwork on the square. You can find a wide range of paintings, water colours, ceramics, wood carvings, hats, etc. Would you like to have a stand here? Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.