Literary Museum: group programme
Visit the Literary Museum in Hasselt with your group. In every room of the Literary Museum in Hasselt there is a totally different fascinating exhibition on books and illustrations. A voyage of discovery for young and old!
- Delve into the dark world of the coal mine.
- Follow in From writer to reader the process of making a book.
- Discover in The Wonder Room the splendid cabinets featuring children’s authors and illustrators.
- Dream away in Poisonous apples on golden plates: an exhibition on food and drink in fairytales
Go on a general tour or focus on a particular exhibition. We will provide a personalised interactive tour for your group.
- Available: the whole year
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Group rate (min. 10 persons): 2 euros p.p. (schools), 3 euros p.p. (other groups)
- Guide fee: 35 euros
- Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org