Jenever Museum: group excursions
Go on a group outing to the Jenever Museum in Hasselt and become jenever-wise. You can choose from a tour, walk, tasting or foodpairing workshop. Prepare to be amazed. Read about how jenever gets its name. Why it was not discovered by anyone in particular, and how it has influenced history. You will, of course, also sample some of the delicious Hasselt jenever yourself!
The story behind the drink - general group tour
An expert will guide you through the museum and tell you more about the production process and the history of jenever. You will be entertained and fascinated by facts, amusing stories and anecdotes. But you will not only be listening; your other senses are in for a treat. You will smell, touch and ... taste.
- Available: the whole year, during opening hours
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Group rate (min. 15 persons - including drink):
- Tour during the day: 5 euros p.p.
- Tour in the evening (as of 4.15 pm): 10 euros p.p. (with a minimum of150 euros)
- Guide fee: 70 euros - max. 20 pers. per guide