The Japanese Garden opens its doors on Tuesday May 19. Entrance tickets are ONLY available ONLINE through this website.
NOTE: There are 5 types of tickets.
EVERY visitor needs a ticket to enter the Garden.
This also applies to UiT passes, subscriptions and other entrance tickets.
Take reduction passes and cards with you and show them at the entrance.
1. Normal rate: tickets of 6 euros
2. Reduction rate: tickets of 4.5 euros for:
- Over 65s
- Persons with a physical disability
- Holders of a Limburg pass
3. Bokrijk Subscription: tickets of 3.00 euros for:
- Persons with a Bokrijk Subscription
4. Students and school rate: 1 euro tickets for:
- Secondary school students
- Students with a valid student card
5. Free: Free tickets for:
- Children up to 12 years old
- Holders of a UiTpas Hasselt
- Holders of a 48h card
- Holders of a Class Teacher Card
- Supervisors of disabled visitors
- Persons with a mental disability
- Supervisors of persons with a mental disability
- Marrying couples
- Visitors in cosplay
Every visitor needs a ticket to enter, including a free ticket!
How to purchase a ticket?
Click on the date of your choice and order your ticket (s)
The Japanese Garden is open from Tuesday, May 19, 2020 to Saturday, October 31, 2020
Tuesday - Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (last admission 4:30 PM)
Saturday and Sunday there are 2 timeslots:
- 10:00 to 13:30
- 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm (with last admission at 4:30 pm)
On Public Holidays, the Japanese Garden is open from 1 pm to 5 pm (with last admission at 4:30 pm)
- Easter Sunday, April 12
- Easter Monday, April 13
- Labor Day May 1
- OH. Ascension May 21
- Pentecost May 31
- Whit Monday, June 1
- National Holiday July 21
- Our Assumption August 15