OPENING HOURS AND TICKET PRICES
+++ UPDATE +++
The Japanese Garden opens its doors on 22 March !
Visitors can therefore admire the cherry trees already in their first bloom.
1. Tickets of 6 euros for:
- Individual visitors
25.00 euros per subscription (valid for 1 season, during opening hours)
2. Tickets of 4.5 euros for:
- Seniors 65+
- Holders of a BILL pass
- Members of groups of more than 15 people
- Members or cardholders of Herita vzw
- Holders of a Limburg pass
- Holders of a Bokrijk subscription
3. Tickets of 3 euros for:
- Beneficiaries of the social rate according to FPS economy (only reservation via the Holiday Participation Center or the Leisure Participation Fund)
4. Tickets of 1 euro for:
- Pupils (+12 years old) of secondary education
- Students with a valid student card
5. Free tickets for:
- Children up to 12 years old
- Persons with a disability - this can be demonstrated by showing a European Disability Card
- Supervisors of people with disabilities
- Marrying couples, in wedding attire
- Visitors in cosplay (Japanese pop culture) and traditional Japanese attire
- Holders of a:
- UiTpas, domiciled in Hasselt
- Class Teacher Card
- Riebedebie Card
- Flanders Card
6. Walks and workshops:
4,00 € + garden entry ticket for:
- Guided tour
- Storytelling walk
14,00 € + garden entry ticket for:
- Tea demonstration
The Japanese Garden is open from Tuesday, March 22, 2022 to Sunday, October 31, 2022
Tuesday - Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (last admission 4:30 PM)
On Public Holidays 2022, the Japanese Garden is open from 1 pm to 5 pm (with last admission at 4:30 pm)
- Monday 18 April 2022: Easter Monday: Open from 13h to 17h
- Sunday 1 May 2022: Labour Day: open from 13h to 17h
- Thursday 26 May 2022: OH Ascension: open from 13h to 17h
- Monday 6 June 2022: Whit Monday: Open from 13h to 17h
- Thursday 21 July 2022: National Holidays: open from 13h to 17h
- Monday 15 August 2022: Assumption Day: open from 13h to 17h
- Sunday 17 April: Easter: Open from 10h to 17h
- Sunday 5 June 2022: Pentecost: Open from 10h to 17h
Entry tickets can be purchased at the Japanese Garden box office.
Booking in advance is not necessary.
ATTENTION: The last entrance is at 4.30 pm, after that the gate closes.
Every visitor needs an entrance ticket, including a free ticket!
The visitor will receive a full refund of the purchased tickets only for one of the following reasons:
- COVID 19 related
- Cancelled or postponed event by the organiser
- Double order
For other reasons, the tickets will NOT be refunded and will NOT be rescheduled.