Guided tour Japanese Garden
Do you want to truly enjoy your visit as an individual? Then use a guide. He’ll tell you about the origins of the garden, the symbolism and the Japanese habits.
- Every Sunday, the guided visits starts at 15:00 and it lasts an hour and a half.
- € 9.50 p.p. and € 8 p.p. for seniors 65+ (garden access is included)
- Children under 12 and owners of an Uitpas pay € 3.50
Tickets can be bought on the website of Eventbrite (see links below) or at the register on the day itself.
Please contact us at email@example.com when you are eligible for one of the reduction fees above.
Upcoming dates for 2019:
- Sunday April 7 2019 (cherry blossom season and Japanese dog walking weekend)
- Sunday April 14 2019 (cherry blossom season)(sold out)
- Sunday April 21 2019 (cherry blossom season and on Easter Sunday - Garden open from 13h)
- Monday April 22 2019 (cherry blossom season and on Easter Monday - Garden open from 13h)(sold out)
- Sunday April 28 2019 (cherry blossom season)
- Sunday May 5 2019 (Children's Day - Koinobori)