Guided tour Japanese Garden
Do you want to truly enjoy your visit as an individual? Then use a guide. He’ll tell you about the origins of the garden, the symbolism and the Japanese habits.
Please note: the Sunday tours are in Dutch only!
- Every Sunday, the guided visit starts at 15:00 and it lasts an hour and a half.
- € 9,50 p.p. and € 8,- p.p. for seniors 65+ (garden access is included)
- Children under 12 and owners of an UiTpas pay € 3,50
If you want a guide for you alone or with a whole group of friends, in English, book our guide for € 60,- here.
Tickets can be bought on the website of Eventbrite (see links below) or at the register on the day itself.
If you are eligible for one of the reduction fees above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming dates for 2019:
- Sunday, August 11th 2019
- Thursday, August 15th 2019 (Assumption of the Virgin Mary)
- Sunday, August 18th 2019
- Sunday, August 25th 2019
- Sunday, September 01, 2019
- Sunday, September 08, 2019
- Sunday, September 15th, 2019
- Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Sunday, October 6th 2019
- Sunday, October 13, 2019
- Sunday, October 20, 2019
- Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Friday, November 01, 2019 (All Saints' Day)
- Sunday, November 03, 2019 (Last guided walk of the year)