Fashion Museum Hasselt: group programmes
Looking for a fun day out with your club, friends or family? Then the Fashion Museum Hasselt is well worth a visit! The museum does not have a permanent exhibition, but presents two major overview exhibitions each year that focus on a historical or popular theme. A must for dedicated followers of fashion!
Requests for guided group tours must be submitted at least 14 days before the requested date of the tour.
Group visits with guide
- Available: the whole year, during opening hours or outside opening hours upon request (except from 18 March to 12 April 2019)
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Group rate (min. 15 persons) 6 euros p.p.
- Guide fee: 70 euros - max. 20 pers. per guide
- Reservation: email@example.com
Discover how Hasselt developed into a trendy fashion city. A guide explains how the shopping culture evolved over time from small boutiques to concept stores. The focus is on both the fashion past and on current fashion themes, such as cooperation between major fashion houses and chains, sustainability, and consumer behaviour.
- Price guide: €70 (max. 20 persons per guide)
- Duration: 2 hours