- Technically required cookies
These cookies are required for a decent functioning of the websites. Without these cookies the website might not perform in an appropriate way. Consequently it is advised not to deactivate its creation.
- Functional cookies
- These cookies are created to improve the functionality of the website. They make the use of the website more comfortable. It includes e.g. the storage of accessed content or remember the e-mailaddress and password, entered at the moment of an earlier visit of the website.
3. Cookies acceptance or rejection
You can decide yourself whether you accept or reject cookies. Most webbrowser programs accept automatically cookies, but in most cases you can adapt the settings in such a way that cookies are refused. The configuration of the settings need to be done for each browser and for each computer. If you choose to disable the creation of cookies this can result in a restricted operation of some functionalities of the website.
- Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click op 'Internet options' in the menu 'Extra'.
- On the tab page 'Privacy', switch the setting-slider to 'low' or to 'accept all cookies' (option above 'medium' disables the creation of cookies)
- Click 'OK'.
- Browser - Mozilla Firefox
- Click on 'Extra' in the Menu of your browser and next on “Options”
- Select tab page 'Privacy' and next select 'Tell websites that I don't want to be followed'
- Click 'OK'.
- Browser - Google Chrome
- Click 'Extra' on top of the browserwindow and select 'Options'.
- Click 'Under the Hood' tab, select 'Privacy' en next select 'Content settings'.
- Select 'Allow local data to be set'.
- Browser - Safari
- Click on pictogram 'Cog' n top of the browserwindow and next select 'Preference'
- Click on 'Security' and select option: 'Block third party cookies and publicity cookies.
- Click 'Save'.