Carillon Tower for Schools
Visit with your class (from 8 years) the Carillon Tower of the Saint Quentin Cathedral in Hasselt. The children learn everything about the tower and the history of the carillon. After a breathtaking climb of 168 steps they will get an equally breathtaking view of the city and its surroundings from the bell gallery. On the way up they can ring some chimes, play on a small carillon and pull a real bell rope.
- Target group: from 8 years.
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Number: max. 15 pupils per guide.
- Price: free for pupils younger than 12 years + 60 euros per guide. The guide is free for Hasselt schools.
- Supervision: teachers are also expected to join the guide and children on the climb to the top of the tower.
- Info & reservations: Toerisme Hasselt, T 011 23 95 42 of email@example.com.